Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law
To Whom It May Concern
Let it be known that the Temple of Nuit, an outer expression of The Sempiternal Order A∴A∴,
bestows the following advanced empowerments (abhiṣeká in Skt. अभिषेक ) into Nondual Tantric practices:
- Yoga Tantra (of certain nondual Tantric meditative beings or Buddhas),
- Tummo Fire,
- Anuttarayoga Tantra (Vajrayogini and Chakrasamvara system from the Yogini Tantras),
- Mahamudra Chöd, and
- an inspiring Adept has already taken the Oath of the Abyss (being a very stable Adeptus Exemptus in Order A∴A∴) or
- the grade of the Magister Templi in the Order A∴A∴ has been stabilized,
- a stable single-pointedness (dhyana or samadhi at will) has been attained,
- the basics of the Theravada (Sutrayana) path have to be explored, understood, and internalized,
- anatta and sunyata insights must be directly validated through empirical knowledge,
- focus on self-sufficiency and disconnect from other sentient beings has to be overcome, and
- the terminology, symbolism, and understanding of specific nondual Tantric texts have been mastered.
Empowerments in this context translate to instructions and oral, aural, symbolic, or direct transmission of the essence of these Tantric practices and bestowal of the support, guidance, and protection of an authentic Lineage of Tantric Masters.
Empowerments are conferred only in person and under the abovementioned conditions. No exceptions.
Empowerments are bestowed in the Lineage of Immortal Mahamudra and Tantric Mahasiddha, The Child.
While Thelema libri offer complete support and detailed guidance, these empowerments offer support to the members of Order A∴A∴ (of any Lineage) when that support is needed as an addition to ample Wisdom of A class Holy Books of Thelema.
Empowerments or initiations are given free of charge and selectively and do not constitute Initiation into any Grade of our Order A∴A∴. Those Grades are an intimate affair between an Adept or Master and the Sempiternal Order A∴A∴ and are beyond the reach of our Temple.
Love is the law, love under will